SELLING YOUR HOME
Alan firmly believes that a ‘For Sale’ sign does not have meaning until there is a ‘SOLD’ sticker over it. Outlined below is his approach to marketing and selling your property – one that has been conditioned and defined by years of experience – of what works…and what doesn’t. When Alan presents his marketing plan to you, rest assured that it is tried, tested and proven.
It takes only three weeks to sell a property that is marketed properly and priced accurately.
- Alan's stager will come to your residence for a complimentary consult. The stager and her team will provide very valuable ideas of what to do with your existing furniture and personal items.
- Alan's landscaper will provide a general clean-up of your yard and beds, perform some pruning to improve views, bring in staging pots for colour, and power wash decks and patios that are in need.
- Alan's professional photographer will shoot both the interior and exterior photos of your property as well as the garden and the yard. A slide show gallery will be created for Alan's website.
- Your property will be measured by a qualified floor plan technician. A floorplan will be created that will be installed on David's website and handed out to Buyers at private showings and open houses.
- The house cleaning team will clean and prepare your house prior to the first open house.
- The above services are provided at no charge to all of Alan's clients.
- Alan’s Sutton full-size ‘For Sale’ sign with open house sign toppers will be installed to alert the walk and drive by public. Alan's contact information will be included to generate inquiries. Even with increased web access, many purchasers still discover their new homes after passing by a ‘For Sale’ sign.
- Your property will be placed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS®) System where 13,000+ local REALTORS® are immediately made aware that your property is for sale.
- Your property will be highlighted as a featured listing on Alan's website, ALANYEH.CA. The listing will include key details about your property and the neighbourhood.
- The power of the internet will expose millions of viewers to your property. 90% of home purchasers start their search on-line so it is important to have solid exposure where consumers are looking. Your property will be seen on public sites such as REALTOR.ca, SUTTON.com, REW.ca, and Realtylink.org
- Alan works in the largest Sutton office on Vancouver's Westside. Even before a listing hits the MLS® system, it is directly sent to the 130+ REALTORS® in his office who are likely to have clients looking for a property like yours.
- A REALTOR® Open House will be organized for the first designated weekday to allow other REALTORS® to be the first to preview new properties on the market for active buyers. Public open houses (optional) will be arranged to maximize exposure of the property.
- Your property will be advertised for sale in the lobby area of major bank branches, with professional visual designs that make the flyer stand out from the rest. The time of the open house will be highlighted, as well as the pictures and floorplan of the property.
- Professionally prepared marketing materials will be provided to Buyers at all showings and open houses. This includes a feature sheet with house, lot and zoning details, a floor plan, and a list of improvements and unique features of the property
- Alan will contact all potential purchasers who have been in contact with him about similar properties. These represent strong, immediate prospects.
- Alan will also be proactive in networking with other REALTORS® in the area who have clients looking for a property similar to yours. These REALTORS® are aware of the most serious potential Buyers.
OFFERS & COMPLETION
- Once an offer is written, Alan will make arrangements to discuss it with you in private. You don’t have to respond immediately and can take as much time as you need to make a decision. You may want to discuss it with a family member.
- Your moving date is flexible, whether one month or five months. It’s up to you.
- Alan's office will prepare all documents required for the sale of your property and ensure that your lawyers and financial institutions have a complete set of documents in a timely fashion.
- Alan will provide you with a Moving Day Checklist, a comprehensive list of everyone you need to contact between the time you see the sold sticker on your sign and the day you move out.
- On your move out day, the house cleaning team will return to your house for another complimentary cleaning to prepare it for the new owner.
- Alan will arrange for the keys to be delivered to the new owners.
- If you need to purchase another property, Alan will provide you with the most up to date information on those listings and sales that fit your preferred property type and neighbourhood.
- Alan will explain what is involved when purchasing and support you by negotiating the best possible price, terms and conditions.